IMPROVING A PAST PROJECT
I originally started this project about Erika’s Krav Maga as part of my 24 Day Challenge to create black and white images that communicate a message. For some of the days, I did advertisements and other days social media posts. The medium of communication changed from day to day. This project was one of my favorites for photography and message, but the design was lacking in communicating that message.
I started playing around with the typography again. When I initially created for DAY 14: BE BOLD, BE STRONG, I had the script font to show that feminine can still be strong, but it just didn’t come across the right way. I decided to make them a series of different words using “I am” statements, rather than “Be” statements. The change made it more effective and powerful.
FINDING MISSED DIAMONDS
I was also able to go through my images again since I had more time. In my haste to get the project done one day, I hadn’t taken much time going through images and I found several that ended up being some of my favorites. So without any more ado, here is the final project (for now).